1. JemX Rewards
- JemX Rewards (“Programme”) is a digital loyalty programme managed by Lendlease (“Management”) where Members can enjoy benefits and/ or privileges and accumulate Jem Points to enjoy Rewards at Jem (“Mall”).
- By participating in JemX Rewards, the Member agrees to all the terms & conditions of the Programme as set forth herein, as well as subsequent amendments that the Management may make from time to time without prior notice ("Terms & Conditions").
- All applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age on the date they activate their membership in order to be eligible for JemX Rewards membership. The Management reserves the right to request for proof of age at any time.
- Management and its employees, along with tenants of the Mall and their staff are not eligible to participate in this Programme. The Management also reserves the right to turn away any individual from this Programme without giving any reason whatsoever.
3. Membership Account
- Application for JemX Rewards membership can be done via www.jem.sg (“Website”), Jem App (“App”) or at the L1 or L3 Concierge Desk. A membership activation process is required to be done in person at the L1 or L3 Concierge Desk in order to be a JemX Rewards member (“Member”).
- The applicant must produce an original proof of purchase of S$20 spend in maximum one (1) same-day receipt and original personal photo identification (including, but not limited to NRIC/ FIN/ Work Permit/ Student Pass/ Passport) at either Concierge Desk for the membership activation.
- Each Member will be issued with only one (1) membership account. Jem Points and other benefits under the account are strictly non-transferable.
- Each Member will also be issued with an online account and he/she will be responsible for all activities or transactions made on this account.
- All memberships will start from the date of membership activation. With effect from 01 October 2015, all new and existing Members will enjoy a lifetime membership for the Programme, while Jem Points earned will have a separate validity period (see below). The Management however reserves the right to impose an expiry date on any membership account at any time without giving any reason whatsoever.
4. Jem Points
- A Member may start earning and accumulating Jem Points upon successful activation of his/her JemX Rewards membership.
- A Member can earn Jem Points by either:
- (a) Using the JemX Rewards Earn Points function in the Jem App (available in iPhone 4 or newer models on iOS 4.3 and above, or Android 2.1 and above, with in-built camera) to submit an image of the original proof of purchase for purchases made within 24 hours from day of purchase. It will take up to 7 days to process such submission; or
- (b) Presenting his/her original proof of purchase (for same day purchase) at the Concierge Desk. Jem Points earned will be credited immediately into the respective Member’s account.
- (c) Using the JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosks at designated locations in the Mall to submit an image of the original proof of purchase for purchases made within 24 hours from day of purchase. It will take up to 7 days to process such submission.
- Status of submission via the Jem App and JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk will be available within the App. An email or notification may also be sent to the respective Member when Jem Points are awarded.
- Members may also view their point balance by using the JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk
- For submission of the proof of purchase via the Jem App and JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk, the corresponding Jem Points will only be awarded if the image of the proof of purchase is clear and submitted in accordance to the instructions specified in the Jem App and JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk.
- If the image of the proof of purchase submitted via the Jem App and JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk is unclear or incomplete, the Member may be given an additional chance to resubmit the same receipt via the Jem App within 7 days from the declined date of the initial receipt submission. It is the responsibility of the Members to turn on the notification function for their phone and to check the status of the receipts submission via the Jem App to qualify for the 7 days resubmission grace period. . Such receipt submission can only be done via the Jem App. JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk will not accept any re-submission of receipt(s) and such re-submitted receipt(s) will deemed to have been declined.
- Any re-submitted receipt image will be checked against the initial receipt image when it has been successfully submitted via the Jem App for processing. It will take up to 7 days to process any re-submitted receipt image.
- Original proof of purchase that has been submitted previously cannot be used to earn Jem Points again. Members should keep the proof of purchase for a minimum of 7 days or up till the point when the Jem Points have been credited to their account.
- Earning of Jem Points using the Jem App can only be done at participating retailers. Full list of participating retailers is available on the Website.
- All proof of purchases presented and claimed at the Concierge Desk by a Member shall be considered to be final and ultimately determine the amount of Jem Points the Member shall earn notwithstanding the earlier submission of the same proof of purchase by the Member through the Jem App or JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk.
- A Member will earn 1 Jem Point for every S$1 spent at the Mall if he/she meets the minimum spend requirement of S$20 nett, excluding any payment by vouchers, in a single receipt.
- A Member can earn a maximum of 300 Jem Points per day, regardless of the actual amount spent or total value of the receipts presented.
- A Member shall earn a minimum of 20 Jem Points (up to a maximum of 300 Jem Points) per JemX Rewards transaction, unless otherwise stated.
- Purchases made at FairPrice Xtra will earn Jem Points at 10% of receipt value. For instance, if a Member spends S$100 at FairPrice Xtra, he/she will receive 10 Jem Points.
- Earning of Jem Points applies strictly to purchases made by the Member only. The Member shall not be entitled to any Jem Points for purchases made by other persons.
- For spend amounts that include a cent value of S$0.49 or less, Jem Points earned will be rounded down to the nearest number. For instance, if a Member spends S$50.49, he/she will receive 50 Jem Points.
- For spend amounts that include a cent value of S$0.50 or more, Jem Points earned will be rounded up to the nearest number. For instance, if a Member spends S$50.51, he/she will receive 51 Jem Points.
Jem Points earned do not have any monetary value, and can only be used as currency for redemption of rewards under this Programme.
Lendlease Retail Pte. Ltd., Company Registration No: 199806041M
52 Jurong Gateway Road #06-02, Jem, Singapore 608550 T +65 6692 2700 F +65 6692 2701 www.lendlease.com
- All original proof of purchase used to earn Jem Points either through the Jem App or at the Concierge Desk or JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk must be kept by the Member until the Jem Points from the proof of purchase are credited into the Member’s account.
- All purchases made at retail, food and beverage and service outlets within the Mall are eligible for earning of Jem Points. Transactions made at money-changing facilities, top-up card machines or use of any form of top-ups including without limitation, addition to any top-up cards or any purchases offset using top-up and/or points from credit/debit cards, transactions in relation to car park, purchases of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurances/ travellers' cheques, payment of bills at any Jem outlet, purchase or collection of tickets from SISTIC counter, or transactions made at atrium fairs (by non-Mall retailers) are EXCLUDED.
- Jem Points earned at the point of membership activation will expire at the end of 12 months from the date of activation. Thereafter, any Jem Points earned will expire at the end of every 12 months. For example, if a Member activates his/her membership account on 15 October 2015, any Jem Points earned thereafter will expire on 31 October 2016. Subsequent Jem Points earned will expire on 31 October every year.
- The Management shall endeavour to notify the Member of his/her expiring Jem Points prior to the expiry date.
- Jem Points and benefits shall automatically expire or be forfeited upon the expiry date of the Jem Points regardless of whether the Member has received prior notice.
5. Redemption of Jem Points
- A Member can redeem his/her Jem Points for any reward, subject to its availability.
- Rewards may be in the form of Jem Gift Vouchers in either electronic or paper versions, Tenants’ Gift Vouchers, or physical Gifts, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Redemption can be made either via the Jem App, Website or at the Concierge Desk.
- Redemption is not available via the JemX Rewards Self-Serve Kiosk.
- A Gift that is redeemed on Jem App must be collected no later than one (1) month from the date of redemption, or by the stipulated deadline, whichever is shorter. Failing which, the gift will be forfeited and points used are non-reversible. To collect the reward, a Member must present his/her original personal photo identification in person at either Concierge Desk.
- Jem Points that have been redeemed for a reward cannot be reversed.
- Upon redemption of Jem Points, a reward cannot be withdrawn, replaced, extended or exchanged for cash or any other reward.
- Any shopping voucher reward shall only be valid for use at the specified store in the Mall. The Member shall further abide by any other terms and conditions stated on the shopping voucher.
6. Jem eVouchers
- Jem Electronic Vouchers (“eVouchers”) are only available in denominations of S$5, S$10, and S$50 for redemption with Jem Points via the Jem App.
- Each eVoucher is equivalent to the stated amount in Singapore Dollars, and is only valid for use at Participating Retailers’ outlets at the Mall.
- eVouchers are not exchangeable for cash. Any unutilized or remaining value of the eVoucher cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- eVouchers are valid for twelve (12) months from date of issue/ redemption unless otherwise stated. No extension will be entertained.
- eVouchers are NOT VALID for use at money-changing facilities, top-up card machines or any form of top-up facilities, car park, retailers’ outlets for purchase of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurances/ travellers' cheques, payment of bills, SISTIC counter, or atrium fairs (by non-Mall retailers).
- The Management will not accept any responsibility for claims, refunds, demands, losses, costs, experience or liability of any kind whatsoever suffered arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between Participating Retailers’ outlets and the eVoucher holder or Member.
- The Management shall have final and absolute discretion regarding the use of eVouchers.
7. Conversion of Jem eVouchers to Jem Paper Vouchers
- A Member must present his/her original personal photo identification at either Concierge Desk for conversion of any Jem eVouchers to Jem Paper Vouchers of corresponding value.
- The Paper Voucher denomination and expiry date will follow the eVoucher upon conversion.
- The eVoucher will be void once the Paper Voucher is issued for upon conversion, and the conversion process is irreversible.
- Jem Paper Vouchers cannot be exchanged for Jem eVouchers.
8. Rewarding of High Value Shoppers
- The Management will reward selected high value shoppers on a time to time basis/ time deemed appropriate by the Management.
- Selection of high value shoppers will be at the discretion of the Management
- Selected high value shoppers will be contacted via email or phone.
- For rewards that require collection at the L1/L3 Concierge Desks, JemX Rewards Members must be physically present and must show an original personal photo identification (including, but not limited to NRIC/ FIN/ Work Permit/ Student Pass/ Passport) and the original proof of purchase during redemption.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash, credit or otherwise. Refunds and/or exchanges will not be entertained. Management reserves the rights to award any, or all, of the rewards to substitute winners if the original winner remains uncontactable after three (3) attempts to establish contact via phone and/or email.
- The Management shall not be liable to any Member for any error, omission, delay or loss of Jem Points as a result of technical malfunction or any error attributed to the Mall’s staff, employees, agents or service providers.
- The Management reserves the right to add, edit or remove any Reward from time to time. The Management reserves the right to suspend any Member’s account and/or forfeit his/her Jem Points under the account without prior notice if Member breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is suspected to have abused the benefits of the Programme.
- The Management further reserves the right to take any corrective or preventive actions to any Member and his/her account as it deems fit in order to ensure the continued operation of The Programme and/or protect the interests of other Members.
- The Management makes no warranty to the condition of all Rewards and will not be liable for any loss or injury that is incurred by the Member or by any third-party arising from the use of the Reward.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the benefits and Terms & Conditions of this Programme from time to time without prior notice. The Management also reserves all rights, including but not limited to, the right to amend or terminate any Membership or the entire Programme at any time without prior notice. The Member agrees to be bound by the decision of the Management without demanding any compensation whatsoever.
- The decisions of the Management on all matters regarding the Programme shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence shall be entertained.
- Members agree that the Mall and its service providers shall use any information collected from the Members to operate or improve the Programme.
- Members agree to receive promotional materials from the Mall, including but not limited to mailers, emails and SMSes. Members are responsible for updating their contact information and any changes thereafter.