Hello, Phase 3!
Posted on 18 Jun 2020
[updated 28 December 2020]
While things may continue to look a bit different with safety measures in place, let’s stay positive and embrace a fresh start as we move on to the new normal.
Here are Jem’s entrances that will remain open to cater to your shopping needs:
- L1 Entrance between H&M and Stradivarius
- L1 Entrance between Aburi-En and Tipsy Bunny
- L2 Entrance to Jurong East MRT station
- B2 Carpark Entrance (Lift Lobby 2)
- B3 Carpark Entrance (Lift Lobby 2)
Your health and safety are our utmost priority. The following safety measures are put in place to ensure our shoppers safety.
- Face Mask: Always put on your face mask, shoppers without mask will not be permitted to enter
- Safe Distancing: Maintain at least 1 metre distancing between you and other shoppers
- Max. 8 People: Do not gather in groups of more than 8. Common seating areas will be available for shoppers’ use, subject to the restriction on groups limited to 8 or fewer persons
- Temperature Screening: Staff will be stationed at all entrances for temperature checks and anyone with temperatures at or above 37.5°C will be refused entry into the mall
- Check In & Out: Implementation of SafeEntry QR Code & NRIC Scanning options are available for shoppers at mall entry points
Our friendly Concierge team will be back in action, however, SISTIC services will remain suspended until further notice. Jem® Park and Jem® Play at L5 is also temporarily closed.
For updates on the retailers’ operating hours, please refer to the respective stores’ website and / or social media.
We thank you for your unwavering support. Stay safe & see you soon!